KnowledgeTrak v2018 was released for general availability on March 30, 2018. The new release introduces a number of new features and enhancements that will significantly improve effeciency and ease of use, including the following:
- A New Home Screen that provides each user with a status
dashboard, announcements and access to all tasks from a single location.
- A New Reading List feature that lets users pin documents to reading lists
on their Home Screen for fast, easy reference for more in depth follow-up reading.
- Camera Image Capture that allows staff to use the camera on their tablet to
capture completed competency checklist, run sheets and other documents just like depositing a check with your phone
- Full-text Search is now built-in to every document search and returns the list of every
document that contains the phrase in the body of the document as well as other fields previously searched
- A New Change Request Submittal features allows users to submit a change for review. If accepted,
the change pre-loads the Change Request form for authorized change managers to initiate the approval process
- New Item Version History and Periodic Review History screens
- Numerous new reports and report enhancements.
- Enhancements to support new browser features and reduce the dependance on browser plug-ins.
- Dozens of other fixes and enhancements that improve the user experience.
If you have questions or would like more information, refer to the Release Notes link on the About This Program page on the Help tab after March 30th,
or contact Mediware Client Services at 866-714-9499 or email us at KT.Support@mediware.com